Salt Lake School for the Performing Arts are a inclusive environment that values academic rigor and creativity in performing arts instruction.
Salt Lake School for the Performing Arts cultivates artistic and academic excellence in a diverse environment. We build character and confidence required for an accomplished artistic future.
Salt Lake School for the Performing Arts is a unique, high-quality educational program that develops responsible, independent and creative young adults through excellence in teaching, learning and community engagement.
THROUGH MUTUAL RESPECT AND COMMITMENT:
- A strong academic program unlocks and supports the artistic potential of students.
- Students learn best in an engaging and collaborative environment, within a framework of high standards, supporting teacher and student outcomes while promoting independent thinking.
- SPA graduates are prepared for post high school academic and professional pursuits through college and career readiness.
- Students develop personal and social responsibilities through the discovery of their unique strengths, talents and their potential to make a positive difference in society.
- Learning involves embracing challenges and being willing to take risks through multi tiered interventions.
- Education is a team effort involving students, families, teachers, and community.
- Students who are actively supported by family and friends, achieve higher levels of performance.
- Best practices are driven through data analysis.